Monday, December 21, 2009

welcome to the randomness!

Welcome to this mathom-house for my mental excrement. Herein will be contained my thoughts on various subjects. At times there may be continuing series of essays on certain topics I find interesting. I will also post film reviews and reflections on some television, especially the final season of Lost. However, there will always be a cornucopia of content here, unlike at Frack Galactica, which was set up exclusively to review Battlestar Galactica (and likely Caprica, if I get the urge). [If you hate BSG, or even if you like it, why not check it out, btw?]

Also, I should perhaps explain the name "Macaroni Waffles". ...But I won't. ha ha! Suffice it to say, nearly every good name under the sun has already been taken, but macaroni waffles are a creation of my own. So when I couldn't come up with a name that wasn't taken, I stuck a feather in my thinking cap and called it macaroni waffles.

That about covers it. Hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment